Wyoming Office of Tourism Industry Partnershomepage

Film Permitting & Regulations

State Parks/Properties

Home » Film Wyoming » Permitting Information » State Parks/Properties

Film Wyoming Permitting & Regulations – State Parks/Properties

Some of Wyoming’s most pristine and historic locations are located on state-owned land. State parks and historic sites require a special use permit for shooting and there is a nominal fee for this permit along with a requirement for adequate insurance coverage. State trust lands, managed by the Office of State Lands and Investments, also require a temporary use permit. State-owned buildings require a non-fee special use permit and proof of insurance coverage and are managed by the State Building Commission through Facilities Management in the Division of General Services. Contact the following offices for more information:

State Parks & Cultural Resources
3201 Central Ave.,
4th Floor
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Phone – (307) 777-7496
Fax – (307) 777-6005

State Lands & Investment
122 West 25th St. Herschler Building,
3 West
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Phone – (307) 777-6629
Fax – (307) 777-5400

General Services Div.
801 West 20th St.
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Phone – (307) 777-7767
Fax – (307) 777-6273

Additional Resources