Get your brochures displayed in Welcome Centers
You can place your brochure in front of more than 200,000 average annual visitors at Wyoming Office of Tourism’s two state run Welcome Centers. Local destinations, attractions, recreation areas, and visitor services are promoted at our state-operated travel information centers, where over 200 approved tourism travel guides, brochures, and rack cards are displayed year-round.
If you are an approved travel and tourism-related business, or a federal, state, tribal or local organization, your materials can be included. Materials that meet brochure guidelines for tourism businesses and local destinations are distributed at each of our welcome centers at no charge. Review the Brochure Distribution Criteria booklet before submitting your request.
Please email your complete brochure materials digitally to: email@example.com before submitting your request.
- Brochure information must promote the state of Wyoming tourism industry including her services, destinations, attractions, events, parks, and other points of interest open to the general public.
- Brochures must be paper stock of sufficient weight so that the brochure does not wilt or fold over in display racks.
- The title should be in the upper third of the brochure for display purposes.
- All material must be sent and provided free of charge to the Welcome Center. The Welcome Center provides only free distribution of brochures to travelers. Any materials that have a pre-marked price must be covered up.
- No envelopes or packages will be permitted
- Real estate sales brochures.
- Brochures that promote time-share or membership establishment that does not rent to the traveling public or offers a gift in exchange for attendance at sales presentation or a discount.
- Mail order catalog (catalogs may be considered if the majority of items sold are Wyoming made products).
- Brochures that rate travel attractions, events, accommodations, regardless of the rating system and method of evaluation.
- Brochures which are political or religious in nature, unless it is a historical landmark or attraction.
- Literature promoting adult entertainment.
- Brochures containing offensive language, pictures or graphics that could be defined as being in bad taste or deemed inappropriate for distribution.
- Literature that is designed for commercial or non-traveler related purposes.
- Posters or signs.
- Any other information that WOT deems unsuitable or in conflict with our mission.
Apply for Brochure Distribution
Please follow the steps below in order to have your materials considered for distribution in the Wyoming Office of Tourism’s two state run Welcome Centers.
Note: The Wyoming Office of Tourism reserves the right to distribute or refuse any brochures deemed appropriate or
inappropriate for distribution to the traveling public.
- Please email your complete brochure materials digitally to: firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE proceeding.
- Fill out the form below & submit your materials via upload.
Apply for Brochure Distribution
-OR- Download the Brochure Distribution Application Form and fill it out in it’s entirety.
Upon approval, you’ll find out how to send the brochures to the Welcome Center. Should your request be denied, you’ll receive details in the mail. Refer to Brochure Distribution Criteria for criteria and how to reapply.
Questions? Reach out to Becky Ward at 307-777-2921 and email@example.com.