New Customized County Reporting Dashboards – Now Available
About Quarterly Reports
Wyoming Office of Tourism provides industry partners with a summary of each county’s key metrics to inform stakeholders of the overall impact of tourism on our economy.
The insights within the Quarterly Report give an overview of where we are today and where we are heading to efficiently and effectively guide organizations to steward powerful, data-led decision-making toward a better visitor experience and resident quality of life.
Within this dashboard you will find high-level insights updated on a quarterly basis including:
- Leisure & Hospitality (L&H) tax revenue for the entire state and for each county
- The composition of Leisure & Hospitality jobs throughout the state
- Your top out-of-state origin markets for visitation and spending
- Insights into whether your visitors are staying overnight or coming in for a day trip, and an estimated overnight visitor volume
- Lodging performance (STR hotel revenue and AirDNA short-term rental revenue) along with the lodging assessment tax (state 3%) and lodging tax (local) revenue.
The Wyoming Office of Tourism provides industry partners with a summary of each county’s key metrics to inform stakeholders of the overall impact of tourism on our economy.
Customized County Reporting
Questions or concerns? Reach out to your Please reach out to your Wyoming Office of Tourism state contact.
Read more Industry News